Any issues?

Feb 1, 2009 at 5:59 PM
Please let me know if you encounter any issues. I just threw this together, so I've not taken the time to do much proper error handling yet.
Feb 7, 2009 at 2:58 PM
Hi, this is a great program, perfect for my HTPC.
I had a small issue that seemed to cause a crash. I set the delete to 3 days, and the first time I ran it, it crashed, i think because the folder had not been created.
Another issue is timeout. Trailers were downloading fine today if they were from apple.com, but the yahoo trailers were timing out for me. The time out would end the program. It would be great if you could set the program to skip the current trailer in case of time out, and move on to the next one.
Thanks!
Feb 7, 2009 at 6:59 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I've added these two to the issue tracker. I'm away from home currently so I cannot test but will take a look when I return.
Feb 24, 2009 at 10:52 AM
When i run this program I get a popup telling that "TrailerSnatch has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." What could be the issue.

Feb 25, 2009 at 3:44 AM
What does your config look like? Is there any other text when it crashes? Can you enable Verbose Logging?