Some suggestions

Dec 10, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Hi,
I have been using this program for a couple of days now.. The exclusion option works but sometimes it will still keep downloading trailers that I have previously deleted.. I don't want to manually edit the exception file.. Even that doesn't work sometimes. So how about an action to stop current download and ignore that trailer from that moment? Like hitting spacebar or escape..
Coordinator
Dec 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM
If I understand correctly, you are watching it download trailers and you would like to be able to cancel a download that is in progress and add the canceled trailer to the exception list?

I would be curious to get a copy of your log file (just upload it to pastebin.com and paste the link here) so I can try to understand when the why it is downloading the trailer multiple times. There are switches in the config file that are supposed to allow you to control the behavior.

Take Care.
Dec 11, 2013 at 6:00 PM
If I understand correctly, you are watching it download trailers and you would like to be able to cancel a download that is in progress and add the canceled trailer to the exception list?
Yes, exactly.

I am adding the log file.. Problem was there were some trailers that I downloaded and deleted after watching.. Those were being downloaded again.
http://pastebin.com/6H96MRti
Coordinator
Dec 12, 2013 at 4:01 AM
That took me longer than it should have. Exclusions are written as the program closes so if you abort the program, part way though the exclusion file is not updated. I beleive that explains the behavior you are seeing. I am between versions right now so can't get to this as quickly as usual. Will likely update the codeso that exclusions are added immediately after a successful download.
Dec 12, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Ahh that explains it.. But yes, a way to cancel the current download and adding that trailer to exclusion immediately would be great.. Take your time.. Cheers ! :)
Coordinator
Dec 12, 2013 at 6:35 PM
I will definitely look at adding those features. I am sort of mid stride in implementing the download of 3D trailers so it could be a week os so before I have a change to upload a new version.