Number of downloaded trailers limited

Sep 20, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Hi.  First off, great app.  

I was wondering if the number of trailers that can be downloaded is limited.  I saw a reference in an earlier thread that this may be 20.  I seem to be downloading 19.  It would be great to be able to download any number of trailers.  Especially for those who are just installing and want to download all trailers to a specified date.  There are a number of trailers that are of movies that aren't out yet that I can't seem to download.  For example the Harry Potter trailers.  I stop at "Wake Up".  Thanks.

Coordinator
Sep 21, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Thanks. This # (20) is set by the RSS feed the app pulls from. Not sure if they can increase it any more.

Feed url - http://www.hd-trailers.net/blog/feed/

Sep 21, 2010 at 1:17 AM

I've run into this too.  I 'fixed' it by scheduling multiple downloads daily in case they post more than 20 at a time.  But as far as going back previous to those?  Can't, as Brian said its because that's all the RSS feed from their site shows.  And this program works by parsing the rss feed.

Sep 21, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Thanks.  I guess I'll just have to catch up over time. 

Alternatively they could add another rss feed with say 50 or 100 trailers.  They could even add a popular rss feed.  That would enable people to download only the most popular trailers.  I saw they have a highly rated list on their site.

I have been trying to get YAMMM to populate the data on WMC7 but so far no luck.   Is anyone using this?