how to download the poster with the filename

Feb 12, 2014 at 2:39 AM
how to download the poster with the filename and not poster.jpg. Problem is when I download the trailer all them fan art is poster.jpg xbmc cinema has to be the same name of the filename of the trailer.
Feb 13, 2014 at 12:05 AM
I don't mind changing but, if I am looking in the correct place, the wiki indicated that the poster image is folder.jpg.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Thumbnails
Feb 13, 2014 at 12:57 AM
ijourneaux for xbmc is poster but for cinema experience under xbmc should the same than the filename of the trailer? Can you modify it to pick one or other?

It is working great, but I have to change all those poster name to the right filename every time.

Thanks
Feb 14, 2014 at 7:33 AM
I chatted with Giftie. He indicated that the HCE script should support poster.jpg which is the standard naming of the poster in XBMC. He will add the ability to use poster.jpg to HCE in the next version.
Feb 14, 2014 at 5:03 PM
ijourneaxu, I tried with HCE and If I dont have the same file name will not show up in constellation. But if I change the name will show up when I play the trailer.
Feb 17, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Giftie indicated that the bug would be addressed in the next release. I did not get a timing on the release but he is usually pretty quick about it
Feb 19, 2014 at 2:16 AM
I added a new key in the config file that should meet your needs. I added another feature, to hide the console window using a command line switch -h or -hide
<!--Set to True to name poster moviename.jpg instead of folder.jpg-->
<add key="UseMovieNameforPoster" value="true" />
Feb 19, 2014 at 4:49 AM
Worked great, How can you make to close the console after is done downloading?
Feb 19, 2014 at 9:53 AM
use the config key
<!--Turn this on only if you want to double-click the .exe for some reason to prevent output from... -->
<!--disappearing before you can read it.-->
<add key="PauseWhenDone" value="false" />