TO CHOOSE WHAT TO DOWNLOAD

Jun 24, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Edited Jun 24, 2014 at 10:53 AM
would be possible to donwload only specific categories in HD-TRailers like: "most watched trailers"or "top box office movies"?; this can be a good way to filter what trailers we will be rececving. I have been trying this program for several days and trailers of the most important movies are not downloaded yet but I have several "second level" ones.

Other issue is that some of the trailers has been downloaded 2 or 3 times after I saw them, is that normal?

Thanks
Jun 25, 2014 at 8:51 AM
..... no ideas?
Coordinator
Jun 25, 2014 at 1:07 PM
By default HD-Traielrs.net downloads from the RSS feed. Altho8ugh it is possible to downloading from the HD-Trailers.Net web pages, this feasure is broken and I need to fix. This would allow you to pick the whatever web page you want to use as the source of your trailers.
There was a problem with Exclusions in earlier versions. If you have exclusions configured correctly, it should not download trailers that have already been downloaded.
Coordinator
Jun 29, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Jorsan
I think I have fixed the trailer downloading from the specific HD-Trailers.Net web pages (for instance, Coming Soon). Keep me posted and let me know if it this meets you needs.
Jun 30, 2014 at 1:04 AM
ijourneaux, will try it tomorrow and let you know. thanks for your interest.
Jul 3, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Hi, couldn't find the way to choose where to download, Woud you show me how to do it? thanks
Coordinator
Jul 3, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Jorsan
Where to download to is specified in the config file, typically with these 4 lines. If you leave them blank (as they are it will create a folder in your Video folder. In my case, on my HTPC, the TrailerDownloadFolder is set to "G:\HomeCinemaExperience\Trailers"

my
<!--Where do you want the trailers downloaded to?-->
<add key="TrailerDownloadFolder" value="" />
<!--Where do you want the metadata downloaded to? Almost always will want it set same as TrailerDownloadFolder-->
<!--I do some processing of my trailers and then move them afterwards to the metadata folder(s)-->
<add key="MetadataDownloadFolder" value="" />
<!--Where do you want the 3D trailers downloaded to?-->
<add key="Trailer3DDownloadFolder" value="" />
<!--Where do you want the 3D metadata downloaded to? Almost always will want it set same as 3DTrailerDownloadFolder-->
<!--I do some processing of my trailers and then move them afterwards to the metadata folder(s)-->
<add key="Metadata3DDownloadFolder" value="" />